Sunday, March 29, 2015

My Fantasy Baseball 2015 All Wars Review team

All work is behind me. My values in dollars, my projections, my analysis - None of this is now (except my other projects!) 2015 As my team All Wars was built. There is nothing you can do now - up to 1 week, of course.

All wars, for the reader, is considered one of the best fantasy baseball leagues experts on the Fantasyland (this is the name of the great book

About this league!), And this past weekend our Auction Wars 2015 was Mixed League.

I left the project suspicion, but happy - or at least happier than I was a year ago when I was a gut bomb Dan Uggla on my list a price tag of $ 5 uncomfortable.

Before I left for New York on Thursday I have this weekend to do a list of 39 things he planned all wars - and I checked a bunch of them!

All Weekend Wars is always a good time, and I will discuss some of the highlights of the other blogs. But now - look at my team.

My goal was two top-20 starting pitchers get (good!) A batter among the five (very good!), Joey Votto An updated (sorta-check!), Two top-15 of the company (good!) And more Players who could offer production and implementation capacity of the assembly table (good!). I wanted to compete in the percentage as the easiest to be ordered in this league, while crawling with the ability of the players - not you help me

Total destruction when a star is injured. I think I did it.

David Gono - 2015 All Wars Review team

This team was built with a budget ceiling of $ 260 results (I have every 260 $) in a mixed grill 5x5 auction 15 team league, based on an average power replacement for hitting percentage. All lists you can see here, with their salaries.

Catcher - Jarrod Saltalamacchia, Miami ($ 3): This, on the surface, looks like a pile of scrap from the start, is not it? He hit .240 last season, and played in cavernous Marlins Park. Although I could not see 20 Views at all, his OBP last year - at a very low season - was 0.320, which is one of the 12 sensors with at least 425 plate appearances in 2014.

Catcher - Chris Iannetta, LA Angels ($ 1): 0.373 His OBP behind Russell Martin receiver with at least 350 at-bats last season locally. I wanted inexpensive sensors would not work. I spent $ 5 on two receivers to kill me in OBP, which is better than most of the other owners.

First Base - Joey Votto, Cincinnati ($ 31): One of my favorite themes of the project in preparation for the season came from Dan Domenick, in which he stated, "4 Reasons Why You write Joey Votto 2015" and an OBP league, went The only problem is it to JV that Paul Sporer attracted a lot of attention to Votto few weeks ago when I was in total in the playoffs the League with all mixing wars 11.

Second Base - Chase Utley, Philadelphia ($ 4): In the hope that one of the best players of power is affected within the media box, only a fraction of 2015 restored worth $ 4.

Shortstop - Jhonny Peralta, San Luis ($ 7): I would go back. He is a very good batsman and as a middle infielder lead producer, but could have been cheaper and has a little help in interceptions.

Third Base - Ryan Zimmerman, Washington ($ 18): The transition to first base gives me the flexibility to position and stay healthy, as it was in the last few seasons. I did it for about $ 14, but had two guys prices apply myself to $ 18th

Infield - Nick Franklin, Tampa Bay ($ 1): Already facing a slant, will try in a week to zero, because I messed up and not take some spare backup infielder environment.

The player field corner - Mike Napoli, Boston ($ 8): The range of the Red Sox go oh to be so powerful and Naples are looking to be better, 2015. He had broken the jaw surgery to correct sleep apnea and arrived in Spring training well rested. An ankle injury slowed him this spring, though.

Gardener - Andrew McCutchen, Pittsburgh ($ 44): My Super Star, I have a lot of Cutch everything - including get and stay healthy. I took a little heat to pay the second highest award of the league, but honestly, is the second best player in fantasy when healthy. It is only 28 years, and his classmates and field area was developed around it.

Gardener - Matt Kemp, San Diego ($ 24): A new team with a new area - although not forgotten in the park with a heavy pitcher in San Diego, it is only 30 and 30/15 the possibility capacity for a period of 90 RBIs. He hit .311 with 20 home runs since 7 June last season after recovering from offseason ankle surgery.

Gardener - Alex Rios, Kansas City ($ 12): The Royals led the majors last season with 153 stolen bases - 10 percent more than the second best Dodgers (138). Rivers struggled with injuries throughout his career, and 2014 was not a good year for him. But before that, I averaged 19 HR and 28 stolen bases in the previous four seasons.

Gardener - Steven Souza, Tampa Bay ($ 10): The SiriusXM hosts (Rick Wolf, Glenn Colton and Jeff Mans) I drove a very good circuit for this selection, but by the time it was sold at auction, he was the best Gardeners are available - just behind Melky Cabrera. I was surprised, but to see Cabrera go for the same price. If I had predicted that put Cabrera de Souza. That is, it is a relatively cheap power / speed combination type, you many opportunities to play in St. Pete.

Gardener - Dalton Pompey, Toronto ($ 6): Pompey need it the fastest rookie we all hope it can be. This is not necessarily a "sleeper" price of the new Sprinter, but should start in the middle and get a lot of chances to score in this area of tile day.

Designated Hitter - Mark Teixeira, New York Yankees ($ 2) Is there for years, but Teixeira has great potential for cheap. If he certainly cut a cheap, has a 0.320 OBP in the last three seasons, however.

Pitcher - Max Scherzer, Washington ($ 29): I was in the process of Scherzer for some time, but when you consider how good it is in recent years ((I know it is not) an average of three years 241? strikeouts lead in baseball), it is unlikely that it could be improved. But he can not - especially in a baseball stadium environment bowler in one of the best rotations in baseball. It is also on the AL NL, where he put jugs instead of DH. Jackpot!

Pitcher - James Shields, San Diego ($ 18): How Scherzer, Shields leaves the AL to the NL, and will even throw in one of the parks at the best pitcher in baseball - Petco Park. He leads all pitchers in the past three season with an average of more than 227 innings per season.

Starting Pitcher - Homer Bailey, Cincinnati ($ 2): Besides the fact that it seems that Christian Bale and has a nickname for home runs to his name, I was very fortunate to have knee Bailey - though he slay me my ass last season.

The opener - Bud Norris, Baltimore ($ 2): He is coming off a career year and could be one of my first cuts to be. This is part of the strategy, if you "Stars and Scrubs" with jugs - you will be to distinguish the guy who's just part once free-agent pitcher early in the season. Norris is this guy probably going to be for me, they just do not miss enough bats.

Starting Pitcher - TJ House, Cleveland ($ 2): I was surprised that it was just a fight around the house, saying it has to pick them become the darling a fantastic writer floor this season, with much as a cheap sleep. He had a 2.25 ERA in his last nine starts this season, and sinkerballer have their dominance last season, when he was just 1.9 batters per nine innings continued.

Pitcher - Aaron Sanchez, Toronto ($ 1): One of the best hopes for the Blue Jays, Sánchez was nothing special this spring, but for a dollar, is a decent bet for a team that needs help in the rotation and instead closer.

Relief Pitcher - Drew Storen, Washington ($ 16): Rafael Soriano replaced at the end of the bullpen last September in Washington, saving 10 games during this period. His 1.12 ERA was outstanding - and be completed games for the best rotation in the majors. If all surprised if he ended with 45 saves?

Relief Pitcher - Trevor Rosenthal, St. Louis ($ 14): I had hoped that my # 1 be closer, but turned blinds. I love a young pitcher of the season dominated inherits work more closely and maintain, but not dominate. I got it cheap - and is ready to dominate in 2015.

Relief Pitcher - Brad Boxberger, Tampa Bay ($ 4): With 104 strikeouts in 64 innings a little more than last season, Boxberger is an option for Rays manager Kevin Cash at the end of ball games. Jake McGee continues her to be closer, but has had injury problems recently.

Choose Book 1.14 - Jonathan Singleton, 1B, Houston: a look at his OBP than his batting average, and I hope that at some point taken longer tours with his swing, with a small majority (134 strikeouts in 310 AT insert the year past).

Select book 2:02 - Tanner Roark, P, Washington: Taking advantage of the best pitchers in baseball sixth starter is always a good idea - especially for citizens.

Choose Book 3.14 - Joe Smith, RP, LA Angels: Huston Street is still backups Troy Tulowitzki - and I got a stellar setup man holding a 1.81 ERA written with a whip of 0, 80 in 46 games this season Last coined.

Select book 4:02 - Garrett Jones, 1B, NY Yankees: Not the most selective hitter in the world, but has decent pop and should do well with the short porch in right field at Yankee Stadium. The highlights of Tristan Cockcroft ESPN, embankments and put the ball in play in right field at Yankee Stadium in the last three years were isolated power for 0371 left united, with 40 percent of his flyballs always homers.

Choose Book 5.14 - Casey Janssen, RP, Washington: Trapped wives for Storen, who had some injury problems in the past.

Choose Book 6.02 - Aaron Hicks, DE, Minnesota really more like a one-pick, I messed up my last two options. I was debating between Janssen and Seth Smith. Hicks is still young (25 years) and has some ability, but will probably be my first cut, I have an infielder on the list for Franklin once the season starts to get.

So there you have it - I rostered wars all 29 players in five hours, and I'm ready to battle!

No comments:

Post a Comment